Blog Archive

About Me

Friday, August 27, 2010

Check Out Coach Madison Op Art Large Capacity Wristlet

Coach Madison Op Art Large Capacity Wristlet Review



The bag is very beautiful. I bought her the wallet and the handbag as well. The color says melon but the picture shows pink. My girlfriend loves pink. I have not givin it to her yet. I wont be able to for two months. I know when I do she will be very happy.

Guys if your girl likes pink I recommend you get the set as well. I have showd the bag to multiple girls to get thier opinon and they all said she will just die.

I gave it a 4 on the fact that it is a little big. I was thinking that a wrist bag should be like half the size. But I am a guy so what would I know about any of this. Other than she will love it and but extreamly excited...





Available at Amazon Check Price Now!


Related Products



Customer Reviews


Perfect little bag! - W. Smith -
This is the perfect size wrislet. It's not too small and it's not too big. Any girl would LOVE this bag!










*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Aug 27, 2010 15:34:10

0 comments:

Post a Comment