Blog Archive

About Me

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Great Price COACH for $270.00

Coach Chelsea Black Patent Leather Shoulder Bag - 14021 Review



Hello, My Name is Alex. I bought a purse as a christmas gift for my wife from the store The New Era via Amazon. The Purse came promptly, as described and with plenty of time before christmas which was much appreciated. Unfortunately my wive's taste differed from what I thought she would like. She wanted to return it and pick out a new purse. What I though was going to be a painful hassel with reguards to returning, receiving credit and exchanging turned out to be suprisingly easy. The most inconvenient part was the wait, however considering this store is in Florda and im in California this is to be expected and in no way the fault of the store. They had received the purse I sent back and shipped out the new purse my wife picked out all in a day. My wife loves her new purse and I am very happy with this experience. I highly recommend this seller and would most definitely buy from them again.

Thanks again Alex O.



Coach Chelsea Black Patent Leather Shoulder Bag - 14021 Feature


  • Authentic Coach Chelsea Black Patent Leather Shoulder Bag
  • Beautiful black patent leather with satin interior lining
  • Silver hardware with matching Coach hang tag
  • Double front pockets for extra storage; 15" shoulder strap
  • Measurements: L 14" x H 8" x W 4"



Coach Chelsea Black Patent Leather Shoulder Bag - 14021 Overview


Coach Chelsea Medium Patent Leather Shoulder Bag. Beautiful black patent leather accented with silver hardware. Convenient zipper top closure with leather pull tab. Back slip pocket for extra storage. Satin interior lining with inside zipper compartment and two cell pocket holders.


Available at Amazon Check Price Now!


Related Products



Customer Reviews












*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Aug 12, 2010 16:34:06

0 comments:

Post a Comment