Blog Archive

About Me

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Great Price COACH for

NEW AUTHENTIC COACH POPPY LEATHER GLAM TOTE 13820 (Metallic Raspberry) Review



This bag is absolutely gorgeous. It's of great quality just like Coach always promises and I think the smooth texture is stunning!
If you're a pink lover, this Coach tote is a MUST BUY. I also think the 8 inch or so drops are very handy, making it a smooth fit on your shoulder.





Available at Amazon Check Price Now!


Related Products



Customer Reviews


Awesome Bag - Amy S. Lill - Chicago
One of my favorite Coach purses that I own. I constantly get compliments on this bag. It is large enough to fit everything you need. You know you can't live without this bag. Highly recomended purchase.










*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Aug 12, 2010 06:17:06

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Purchase Genuine Gucci Handbags Online.

Post a Comment